“The Lodge” at Mountain Ridge
Mountain Ridge Animal Hospital also offers full-service boarding.
We offer overnight boarding!
Whether you’re going on vacation, getting some remodeling done, or having a house full of guests, don’t stress—we are happy to care for your pets to help you out and minimize their stress, too.
Rest easy knowing that your companions are, too. When they board with us, they are in the capable hands of our experienced technicians and caring kennel staff. You won’t find better comfort than knowing your pets are safe and sound and loved in our hospital. We are well equipped to care for animals with medical conditions and special needs.
RULES AND REGS:
– In order to board with us, your furry friend must be spayed or neutered.
– Your pet must be current on vaccines, including Rabies, Distemper/Parvo (DA2PP), and Bordetella for dogs, and Rabies, FVRCP, and Feline Leukemia for cats. We do require proof of vaccines upon check-in.
– Canine guests who have never stayed with us be for are subject to a boarding consultation; it’s free! We just want to make sure your doggo and our staff will be safe during their stay.
– We are happy to accommodate canine and feline guests in need of medication; our capable kennel staff can administer all types of medication for an additional fee of $10/night per pet.
We are happy to accommodate both dogs and cats in our overnight facilities. Canine companions will stay in The Lodge at Mountain Ridge, where all of our guests will receive plenty of personal attention, playtime and special care by our trained kennel attendants. Feline friends will be cared for in our Summit Suite, where they have the option to cozy up in a private kennel space or roam free in the sizeable suite and settle in on the cat tree, get some scratching done, and receive human company and attention if they so desire.
To ensure that each of our furry guests has the most enjoyable stay possible, we have packages to choose from that will cater to a variety of needs.
Each boarding package includes a full or half day of daycare! For our people-oriented dogs, we offer the option to convert this play time into personal one-on-one play and short walks every couple of hours instead of being in the playpen with the rest of the dog pack.
We offer a 10% discount for additional pets!
|Plateau Pack – Standard $45/night per dog||Canyon Pack – Deluxe $60/night per dog|
OR 1-on-1 human play
OR 1-on-1 human play
|Frozen Bedtime Treat
||Frozen Bedtime Treat
|Daily Picture Update
|Daily Kong Snack
|Fresh & Clean add-on $45
Extras and add-ons
Take advantage of some extra snack and grooming options to optimize your pet’s stay at the Lodge!
|Add-on options||Additional cost|
|Veggies with breakfast/dinner
(green beans or carrots)
(especially good for digestive sensitivity!)
|Nail trim w/Dremel||$31|
|Anal gland expression||$38|
|Bath with conditioner||$35|
|Brushing||$15-30 (depending on coat)|
Just for cats
Summit Stay $21/night per cat
We all know that our feline friends consider themselves kings and queens of everything, so give your kitty cat the royal treatment with a few of our special offers just for cats:
- 30 minutes of brushing* $20
- Nail trim* $21
- Tuna bedtime treats (1/day) $5/night
*Dependent on temperament.